1. The administrator of personal data at jmpmedical.pl is JMP Polska Sp. z o.o. sp. komandytowa with its registered office in Czarnylas KRS 0000644826, VAT 622-279-74-33, Regon 365776485, ul. Brzozowa 8, 63-421 Czarnylas.
2. Processing of data in case of filling in the contact form is done on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR, and therefore in order to take action at the request of the person to whom the data refer before the conclusion of the contract or in order to perform the contract for the provision of Internet service. The scope of processed data is determined by the content of queries addressed by the user of the service, but includes at least the data required in the form – name, e-mail address.
3. If the processing takes place on the basis of the consent, the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, but this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which took place on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal. Consent may be revoked by completing the form again.
4. User data may be transferred to third party providers of external services for JMP Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp. K., e.g. tele -informative, accounting.
5. Filling in the form means sending personal data included in the content of the form to the Administrator. The data will be processed in order to take the necessary actions related to the transfer of information, sale and marketing of Administrator’s services or entities on behalf of which the Administrator acts.
6. User’s personal data will be stored for the period in which they are useful for the purpose for which they were collected, but not less than for the period of limitation of mutual claims, the period for which the controller is obliged to process data on the basis of applicable laws, depending on which of these periods will last the longest, and in the case of data processed on the basis of consent not longer than until its cancellation.
7. The User has the right to demand access to personal data, their correction, deletion or limitation of processing and the right to object to the processing, transfer data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. The Administrator takes care of the security of personal data provided by the User and ensures that the data are protected against unauthorized access, as well as other cases of their disclosure or loss and against destruction or unauthorized modification of the indicated data and information, through the application of appropriate technical and organizational safeguards.