In accordance with Article 13(1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: ‘the GDPR’), we inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is: JMP Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp. komandytowa, ul. Brzozowa 8, 63-421 Czarnylas, KRS 0000644826, VAT 6222797433;
2. Your personal data will be processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) and (c) of GDPR in order to perform the concluded contract – issue a VAT invoice and make financial settlements, including the issuance of accounting documents and their proper settlement;
3. The Administrator of personal data is entitled to transfer your personal data to other entities for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the proper and proper performance of the contract and the fulfilment of the legal obligation, which rests with the Administrator – settlement of VAT invoices. Therefore, your personal data will be transferred to an accounting firm on the basis of an agreement on entrusting the processing of personal data concluded between the Administrator and such a firm.
4. Your personal data are not transferred to recipients from third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area.
5. Your personal data recorded in the accounting documentation (when a VAT invoice is issued will be stored for the period indicated in the applicable laws, including tax regulations (period of 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline expired).
6. Subject to the limitations imposed by the GDPR and other legal regulations, you have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit the processing, the right to transfer personal data, the right to object, as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time if the processing is based on your consent. Please contact us if you wish to exercise these rights: JMP Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp. komandytowa, ul. Brzozowa 8, 63-421 Czarnylas, KRS 0000644826, VAT 6222797433,
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority within the meaning of the GDPR if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR,
8. To the extent necessary for the performance of the contract you have entered into with us, and to the extent necessary for us to take action at your request and to the extent necessary for us to fulfil our legal obligation – your personal data shall be processed on the basis of a legal provision, i.e. Article 6(1)(b) and (c) of the GDPR, without the need for your consent to the processing of personal data.
9. Providing the data is voluntary, but not providing it will prevent us from issuing an accounting document in the form of a VAT invoice.